Dippers at Bronte
Dippers has come to Bronte and our inaugural season was amazing!
Dippers is an 8-week, modified Nipper and surf education program for neuro diverse kids and is run in conjunction with Autism Swim.
At Dippers, each child is supported by 2 water safety volunteers to experience a range of fun beach and water activities, all at their own individual pace.
If you have a child who would like to join the program, here are the details:
- Sign up, join the wait list or read more about the program here: https://autismswim.com.au/dippers/
- The minimum age for Dippers is 5 years old.
- Dippers generally runs during the 1st term of school and is free for all participants.
- Numbers are limited.
Volunteering with Dippers
If you would like to volunteer with the program, please contact email@example.com.
Our volunteers had such a great experience - Dippers was described by one member (and felt by many!) as “the best thing I’ve done at the Club”.
Our experiences last season
We are so lucky to have 3 members write about their experience of Dippers at Bronte:
- Sally Snow, Dipper (& Nipper) parent: Her story can be found here
- Andrew Taylor, Bronte Patroller and SMH Journalist: Read the article here
- Ingrid Studholme and Sally Bassett, Dippers volunteers: Read their reflections here