One of the movement’s greatest strengths is that it is community minded. For those wanting to become part of the fabric of a lifesaving club but are unable to patrol due to health issues or work commitments, this type of membership is an option to stay involved.
Members must be at least 35 years of age and have full access to club facilities, including the option to join the gym at the current published rate. All club members are subject to the club’s constitution and regulations. A club access tag is provided to all Associate members.
To join as an Associate Member, please click here to register via the Surf Life Saving Australia Members Area. All memberships must be registered via this portal.
Once in the portal:
- Click ‘Surf Life Saving Club’ under ‘Which service would you like to join?’
- Type ‘Bronte’ in the ‘The club I want to join is’ field and select 'Bronte SLSC' from the dropdown list that appears
- The contact details for Bronte SLSC should then appear on the right hand side of the screen
- Select ‘An individual’ from the ‘I want to join’ drop down menu and click ‘Next’
- Type your relevant personal details (first name, surname, D.O.B., and gender) and click ‘Next’
- Type your relevant contact details (email, mobile, residential address) and emergency contact details, and click 'Next'
- Select '$300.00 - Associate - New member fee' from the dropdown menu and click 'Next'
- If you are also purchasing gym membership, tick the box for the 'Annual gym fee', otherwise leave it blank. Click 'Next'
- Check your details are correct on the 'Summary' page that appears
- Create a username and password, click the declarations and then click ‘Next’
- Click ‘PAY NOW’
- On the 'Enter Payment Details' screen, scroll down to the bottom of the page and check the transaction details. The fields will have been auto populated for you. The 'Transaction' details should not be changed'. Click 'Next'
- Enter your Visa or Mastercard details and click ‘Next’
- Enter the verification code and click CONFIRM to make payment
- Your 'Payment Receipt' will display on the screen
- You will receive an automated system email with the subject 'SLS Members Area: Activate Your Registration'. It provides a link to activate your SLS Members Area Account. Please ensure you click this link and follow the required steps. Your SLS Members Area account is where you can update your details and renew your membership in the future
Note – All membership payments must be done online and Membership will not be finalised until payment has been made.
Once payment has been completed, we can finalise your membership and issue you with your club access tag. Please note you will receive an email notification from the club once your membership has been finalised. This can take up to 10 business days. Upon receiving this notification, you may collect your access tag from the office Tuesday to Friday from 9:30am to 2:30pm.