Bronte SLSC - Strategic Plan
Bronte SLSC Refund Policy
Bronte Surf Life Saving Club is a Not for Profit, Voluntary Organisation. Our office runs with minimal administration staff and requests for refunds incur administration time and expense to the club. This impact directly on the services we are able to provide. Therefore, all eligible refunds will incur an administration fee of $100 to be deducted from any refund due.
Sunday Nipper Fees
• Child fails the proficiency swim - Eligible for Refund (if you are in any doubt please have your child attend the scheduled proficiency before paying the membership fee)
• Child does not like nippers - Eligible for refund within the first two weeks of the season. No refund applicable after the second weekend of Nippers.
• Multiple children enrolled, and one does not like nippers- admin cost of $100 exceeds any refund due
Board / Sand / Development Squad Training fees
• No refund once payment is made
SRC / Junior Bronze Course
• admin cost of $100 exceeds any refund due
Adult Bronze Course Fees
• Failed Pre-requisite swim - Eligible for Refund less $100 admin fee (if you are in any doubt please attend the scheduled assessment before paying the course fee)
• PRIOR to course commencement - Eligible for Refund less $100 admin fee. Only on return of course training equipment including cap, vest, manual and club access tag.
• After course commencement - Not eligible for refund
• Transfer to subsequent course following course commencement- $100 admin fee and only valid for the following scheduled course. Any further deferment requires full course payment again.
All Membership Fees excluding Nippers
• Membership fees are not refundable once paid.