Bronte’s ‘Reef Room’ is located on the upper level of the surf club with 180’ degree sweeping views, only metres from the sand, of the beach and coastline making it an uniquely memorable backdrop to your wedding.
Seating capacity for: 150 people comfortably
Stand up Capacity canape style: 200 people
The hire fee includes;
- Room hire, three bar staff, glassware and cleaning for up to 100 people from 5pm - 12 midnight.
- Following consultations, for guests numbers greater than 100, the club reserves the right to increase the number of bar staff. This will be an additional cost to the hirer.
- 15 round tables (comfortably seating 10 people per table)
- 1 small round tables for wedding cake display
- 9 large trestle tables
- 150 plastic stacking chairs
- 9 standing bar tables
- 35 bar stools
- Roof lined fairy lights
- Carpeted throughout
- Full AV surround sound system with IPOD connectivity
- Roaming microphone with ceiling speakers throughout
- Overhead projector and 3mscreen
- Wheelchair access
- For functions to begin earlier than 5pm an hourly rate of $100 will apply.
- Access can be granted from 3pm for caterer, florists, DJ’s and other equipment if the room is available.
- Equipment can be delivered the day prior and stored where possible.
A deposit is required to secure the booking. This is to be paid by the hirer at the time of confirmation. The remainder of the hire fee plus any additional costs must be paid prior to the function.
Security can be provided for your event if require. Additional costs are involved.
We can help with linen, chair covers, outdoor furniture, dance floor and staging hire recommendations should you require assistance.
Should you like to hold your wedding ceremony in Bronte Park, you will need to contact council for a permit. Contact Mill Hill Admin Team on email@example.com
The ‘Bronte celebrant’ is a local civil marriage celebrant who can assist you with your ceremony. Have a look at www.brontecelebrant.com.au
For Wedding Venue Enquiries please contact Holly Ries on 0404 564 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org